One of our top clients has an opening for a contract Identity and Access Management Administrator – with an initial term of 4 months. Candidates will have experience in the following scope of work and required skills:
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Operational review and analysis of access requests to ensure compliance.
- Execution of controls around Identity lifecycle management.
- Work with various application owners and business leaders to define business roles based on RBAC.
- Participate in program design review working directly with customers and business owners on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning, and user lifecycle into the IAM platform.
- Assist with the planning and execution of SOX/PCI user access certifications and audits as required.
- Support IAM Application stack, including troubleshooting with networking and computer systems.
- Partner with business stakeholders and system owners to educate and influence decisions to support the IAM program.
- Work with vendors and partners to develop and manage the program.
- Advise the team in maintaining and assessing operational requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities.
- Consult with business units when implementing access levels for new systems.
- Perform maintenance, upkeep, and configure the Identity and Access Management systems.
- All candidates must be available to work our normal business hours of Monday-Friday, 9am – 6pm.
- Some weekend and overtime work may be required.
- Demonstrate strong organization skills and time management.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, UNIX/Linux, or AWS IAM.
- Experience with PCI and SOX audit programs.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, effective multi-tasking, and thrives in a team environment.
- Possess excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding of RBAC methodologies is helpful.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management principles and processes is helpful.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to articulate requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Security industry certifications are a plus.
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working within the information security and/or identity management disciplines.
- Prior experience as an IAM Administrator, systems administrator, or security admin, preferred.
- Prior experience with identity management tools (e.g. Centrify, Archer, Okta, SailPoint, Saviynt, Radiant Logic, Forge Rock, etc.).
- A university degree in the field of computer science, IT, or Information Security or current students, preferred.
BACKGROUND CHECKS REQUIRED:
- SSN verification
- 5 year statewide criminal
- No travel required, except possibly some local (Miramar/Miami).
- $30.00 per hour.
- We offer health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote work is NOT available.
- Local candidates only.
No candidates through agencies.
We are not sponsoring visas at this time.