One of our top clients has an opening for a contract (potential contract to hire) Software Engineer Lead, with an initial term of 5 months. Candidates will have experience in the following scope of work and required skills/competencies:
- Full stack lead developer for FVR application.
- Define and manage the engineering deliverables.
- Be a hands-on integration expert and prepare/review project deliverables.
- Provide impact assessment with Quarterly Releases.
- Provide technical knowledge in various cloud-native application technologies.
- Lead cross information technology solution deployments.
- Lead team with various tools/methodologies for critical phases such as Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, Data Migration, Cutover etc.
- Support the solution, design, development, and testing activities for the FVR/ECR Program.
- Translate business needs into solution architecture requirements, defines multiple solution options to new and maturing business capabilities, and understand the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives.
- Coordinate and support the development of solution architecture deliverables, approaches and guidance of overall Enterprise Architecture (EA) solution patterns, guides EA reviews/standards, gain acceptance of solutions, ensure that the solution under consideration supports the direction for the technology domain, and inform key stakeholders of review outcomes.
- Understand and articulate the proper integration across the enterprise and influences key business stakeholders, process owners, and program and project managers to ensure that program/project objectives are met while providing a first line of decision making on architectural governance issues.
- Educate and coach technical team with Cloud-native architectural principles at multiple levels of management including Project/Program Manager and ensures compliance with EA governance standard as well as encourages component reuse.
- Coordinate with lead solution architects and Enterprise Integration Solution to understand the appropriate business/portfolio direction and to ensure that the solution under consideration supports the direction for the business capabilities.
- All candidates must be available to work our normal business hours of Monday-Friday, 9am – 6pm.
- Some weekend and overtime work may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Seven (7) years of combined experience within Information Technology, operations, engineering, enterprise architecture, and/or technical related field.
- Experience in Java programming language, version 8 or above.
- Experience in Spring framework including SpringBoot.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience in RESTful services.
- Experience working with one of the major Cloud infrastructure/services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Frontend frameworks, specifically Angular2 or higher version using TypeScript.
- NodeJS with Express using TypeScript.
- Experience with MS SQL Server and No-SQL database such as Couchbase.
- Experience with application testing and automation including TDD, BDD, integration, E2E, and different testing frameworks such as Karma, JMeter, JUnit, Fit, etc.
- Understanding of high-availability, disaster-recovery, monitoring, and logging at scale.
- Good communication skills across diverse groups (stakeholders, engineers, business analysts, etc.).
- Leadership (influencing stakeholders, up-skilling engineers).
- Agile methodology(experience with Scrum, Kanban).
- Collaboration (work in an open and sharing culture)
- Experience in Docker container
- Experience in Linux shell script
- Experience in Groovy programming language
- SSN verification
- 5 year statewide criminal
- Possibly some local (Miramar/Miami).
- Remote work is NOT available, local candidates only.
- $56.00 – $67.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- We offer health, dental, and vision insurance.
No candidates through agencies and no C2C.
We are not sponsoring visas at this time.